As we come to the end of 2014 we look back and take stock of all that has happened at Custom Cookie Co. At the same time we look forward to 2015 and welcome some exciting new changes.
2014, the year that was
Thank you to all our customers, personal and corporate who have supported us in 2014.
We have thoroughly enjoyed baking your custom cookies, and hand-icing them to your exact requirements. You are what Custom Cookie is all about.
Some other highlights of our year have been:
- Cookie Queen Alli meeting entrepreneur and former Dragons Den star, Theo Paphitis, to receive her Twitter #SBS (Small Business Sunday) winner’s certificate.
- Judging your own cookie design entries for our Father’s Day Cookie Design Competition. Well done to all who entered, and especial thanks and congratulations to our winners Jo Neilson, Melanie Moore and Sarah Banks.
- Participating in The Cake and Bake Show, and meeting so many Custom Cookie fans at our exhibition stand.
- Showcasing our Wedding Favour Cookies in the goody bags at the Perfect Wedding Magazine Awards event.
- Making lots of new Twitter friends, thanks to our Halloween and Christmas Penguin Cookie competitions with Bella Magazine.
- Custom Cookie Co gifts being featured in both Homemaker Magazine and Choice Magazine gift recommendations.
- Receiving a fabulous response to our Customer Survey. You gave us great feedback, including suggestions on how we can improve our service to you. Thank you for participating.
2015, what is to come?
As our year unfolds we will continue to share the cookie love, and news of upcoming shows and events. But even at this stage we can share the following with you, our cookie fans.
- We will be launching a new and improved Custom Cookie Co website in the New Year. And in response to your feedback, we will be introducing a search facility, so that if you know what you are looking for, you will be able to find it more easily.
- We will also be launching a new range of cookie designs to give you even more choice on our Custom Cookie Co website.
- Another development that we are very excited about, is the launch of our sister company specifically for our corporate market. And here, our range will be extended to include branded cakes and chocolates as well as cookies. Look out for Corporate Treats.
- We will be exhibiting at the Sports Merchandising and Marketing Exhibition at Wembley on Monday 9 March, where we will demonstrate how Custom Cookies can be used as promotional items in the sports industry.
With very best wishes for Christmas and the New Year, from all at Custom Cookie Co.