However we can just about squeeze in some prizes for our loyal cookie fans.
You have a chance of winning your own Christmas Cookie design and seeing it on our website. We loved seeing your Father’s Day designs, so we know to expect some exciting and imaginative design ideas from you.
The cookie prizes will be delivered on Tuesday 23 December, just in time for Christmas.
There are two competition categories:
1) Personal Christmas gift box design
This is your opportunity to design a truly personal, bespoke Custom Cookie Christmas gift for a loved one. What best represents Christmas for them? What is their favourite festive colour scheme?
We will send the winning box to your chosen gift recipient, and feature your Christmas Custom Cookie design on our website for sale to other cookie lovers.
You can see many more examples on our website to give you some ideas.
2) Corporate, branded Christmas gift box design
We welcome design ideas from businesses, charities and brands. Design a branded cookie box to send to your top 20 clients or supporters.
Your design will be seasonal and festive, and clearly depict your brand or product. We will extend your branding to the greetings label and decorative packing strip.
What better way to impress your VIP contacts this Christmas than with a personal and truly bespoke gift.
So what do you need to do?
- To enter you need to have liked our Facebook page.
- Take a look at our Christmas Cookie and Corporate Cookie pages to see our existing designs.
- Have a think about the Custom Cookies you might like to receive if you were the lucky recipient.
- Decide on your theme and colour scheme.
- Draw out your designs on a piece of A5 paper (half printer paper size) for a medium cookie box Christmas gift.
- Email your drawing to email@example.com by Monday 15 December.
- In your email please tell us:
- which category you are entering – personal or corporate
- who your cookies are for (name), or company brand for corporate entries
- that you agree we may use your name (full or just first name please), and company for corporate entries, as well as your cookie design on our website, promotions and PR.
- that you agree Custom Cookie Co may sell your Christmas cookie gift box design to other cookie lovers from our website.
We will email the winners once Cookie Queen Alli has reviewed all the entries. After that the winner’s design will be baked and hand-decorated, and made available on our website as one of our Christmas cookie gifts for next year. We will also share a photo of the winners boxes with weblinks, on our social media pages.
Some cookie design tips!
The Custom Cookie Co website shows what we can do, but some guidelines are:
- Avoid narrow designs – sticky out arms and legs will break!
- Avoid brand names in personal cookie designs – we cannot use these without permission.
- Make the cookie design interesting! A blank smart phone screen is a little dull, so that could be where your message is piped.
- Remember we are icing by hand, so don’t use too many words as we can’t pipe very small.
- Corporate entries should use their own corporate brand, logo and product imagery with permission from their own organisation, to reflect their brand in their own Christmas themed cookie gift box.
So get creating and get the kids involved! We can’t wait to see your designs. Maybe your entry will be the one others buy as their Christmas cookie gifts too.
Baking you happy!